One of the best parts of our job here at Breezeworks is having the opportunity to talk to entrepreneurs throughout the U.S. and learn all about the unique services they offer, their goals, and the challenges they face in running a small business. In return, this thriving community of small business owners has also been an incredible resource for us. Every message we receive – from feedback to feature requests – helps us evolve our product, enabling us to give you even more of the tools you need to grow your business.
With that in mind, we’re thrilled to announce the launch of two of Breezeworks’ most-requested features: tagging and a real-time activity stream.
Activity Stream is a new feature that allows users to easily see every action taken within Breezeworks for their business. This activity is sortable by employee, customer, or job, giving you a clear record of work completed.
- Updates in Real-Time - Real-time updates provide you with a clear picture of everything happening within your company, updated in real-time.
- Activity Stream Sorting - Sort your activity stream by customer, by job, or by employee to instantly view a record of past work history, or check-in on what a team member is doing.
Tags are an infinitely customizable and searchable way to categorize activities and records on Breezeworks. This new feature allows you to attach a tag to any customer, job, or action. Tags can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Job Status - Tag jobs as “not started”, “in progress”, and “completed” / “billed” and “not billed” / “approved” and “not approved” to easily track which jobs need attention.
- Lead Source Tracking - Tag a customer or job by the lead source they came in from, such as “Yelp”, “Thumbtack”, or “Referral”, to better understand what your most valuable sources of leads are.
- Customer Notes - Tag customer activity with special notes like door codes, to make referencing that info a breeze on your next job.
We’re excited to hear your feedback regarding these new features. If you need any help as you explore these new features, please don’t hesitate to contact us: [email protected] or by phone: (844) 273-3939.